- 4 roll hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 2 tbsp Salad dressing, italian dressing, fat-free
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 medium carrot
- 2 stalk, medium (7-1/2″ – 8″ long) celery
- 4 medium (3″ dia) apple
- Place serving of turkey, cheese, lettuce onto one side of roll, drizzle with dressing and top with other half of roll. (If not eating right away, seal dressing inside portable container).
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks and sliced apples.
Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1656mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 30g