- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 ounce animal crackers
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Toast the bread and slice your tomatoes.
- Spread hummus on the toast and top with vegetables.
- Serve with animal crackers or your favorite multi-grain crackers and tangerine.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie