- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/8 cup honey mustard dressing
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Peel and slice avocado. Slice tomato.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon dressing over each of 4 slices of bread.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, avocado, sprouts, turkey, cheese, and finally the remaining bread, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve with raisins and walnuts on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie