- 8 medium chicken drumsticks
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 cup grapes
- Place chicken in crockpot. Top with barbecue sauce, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Before serving, bake dinner rolls according to package directions.
- Chop bell pepper and shred lettuce if needed. Toss together with sunflower seeds and the dressing of your choice.
- Serve chicken with rolls, salad, and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie