- 8 medium chicken drumsticks
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 cup grapes
- Place chicken in crockpot. Top with barbecue sauce, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Before serving, bake dinner rolls according to package directions.
- Chop bell pepper and shred lettuce if needed. Toss together with sunflower seeds and the dressing of your choice.
- Serve chicken with rolls, salad, and grapes on the side.
Calories: 873kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 239mg | Sodium: 1876mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 48g