- 12 ounce egg noodles
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium shallot
- 3/4 teaspoon flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup SOUR CREAM, REDUCED FAT
- 1 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, dried, ground
- 2 medium apple
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Pound out chicken breasts so they are of equal thickness.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then place into hot skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink; transfer to a plate. While chicken cooks, blanch broccoli; cut into smaller pieces, then set aside.
- Chop shallot and saute in same skillet for 1 minute. Add flour and cook for 1 minute more, stirring continuously. Slowly add white wine, continuing to stir. Scrape the inside of the pan to remove the brown bits from cooking the chicken and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream, mustard, and tarragon. Add broccoli and noodles, then toss to coat and heat if necessary.
- Serve pasta topped with chicken and serve apple slices on the side.
Calories: 513kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 391mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g