- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup, chopped onion
- 3 clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 piece flatbread, plain
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup, shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 cup shredded lettuce, red leaf
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli and sliced onion; sauté 5 minutes, until onion is soft. Add sliced garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Place crust (which should be approximately 10.5 ounces) on a baking sheet. Scatter about 1/2 cup cheese on top. Slice tomato and distribute with broccoli mixture on top, then scatter more cheese over it. Repeat with second crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. Slice each into 6 pieces.
- Serve with a salad.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie