- 4 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup black olives, canned
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 medium orange
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, then rinse in cold water until cool. Set aside.
- Chop tomato; dice ham and turkey; slice green onions, and lightly chop spinach. Slice or dice olives if desired.
- Toss all ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie