- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 6 breast chicken breast
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp (1 NLEA serving) Mustard, Dijon Style
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 fl oz LIME JUICE
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste, canned
- 2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice zucchini; toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Dump zucchini into a preheated skillet, and saute until tender (about 4-5 minutes). Turn off heat and set aside.
- Mince garlic, chop shallots. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium, toss in garlic and shallots; sauté for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant (but not burned!). Add mustard, paprika, chili powder, cumin, juice of 1 lime, broth and tomato paste. Boil; add chicken, turn down heat and allow to simmer covered; be sure to turn chicken over during cooking time. Cook until no longer pink inside.
- While chicken simmers, cook rice according to package directions.
- To serve, shred chicken and mix with sauce. Serve with rice, zucchini, and pineapple chunks.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 283mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g