Wow your friends and family with these simple-to-make potluck recipes that taste delicious and transport well!
In charge of the main course? Check out these 20 Healthy Dinner Recipes to Feed a Crowd.
Potluck time! Picking just the right dish to match the mood and food preferences at the party can feel tricky. But one thing is for sure: bringing fresh, colorful, homemade food is the surest way to win over fellow guests!
We’ve compiled over 30 potluck recipes that look and taste amazing, but won’t take you a ton of time or fancy ingredients to pull off.
We also chose recipes that are easy to travel with, and that feature plenty of fresh fruits and veggies… because there’s never a wrong time to share colorful produce!
The list is divided into sections by appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. So you can easily find which potluck recipe you’re looking for. Enjoy!
These deliciously fresh appetizers are easy to make, take, and serve at a potluck party. Watch them disappear and be ready to get asked for recipes. 😉
- Broccoli Salad Makeover
- Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus by Dinner at the Zoo
- Pesto Chicken Veggie Meatballs
- Spinach Artichoke Dip from Cooking Classy
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Pinwheels
- Pomegranate & Nut Cheese Ball Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Pinwheels by Well Plated
- The Best Guacamole by Cookie + Kate
Potluck Main Dishes
These hearty main dish potluck recipes are delicious, impressive, and easy to bring to the party in one pan or pot.
- Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Bake
- Healthy Turkey Meatloaf
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Bake
- The Ultimate Crockpot Chili from Mom on Timeout
- Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin from That Low Carb Life
- Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
Potluck Side Dishes
Make a show-stealing side dish from this list of colorful and flavorful recipes.
- Kid-Friendly Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Cranberries
- Spiced Honey Glazed Carrots
- Macaroni Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing from The Kitchen Girl
- The Best Easy Italian Pasta Salad by Pinch of Yum
- Honey Roasted Butternut Squash
- The Best Baked Beans by The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Crunchy Coleslaw with Cranberries and Poppyseed Dressing
Party-goers will love these sweet and shareable desserts with a healthier twist. Bring one of these potluck recipes to your next gathering.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie