Toasted Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich with CarrotsPrint Pin Rate
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 stalk celery
- 4 cup grapes
- Toast the bread.
- Spread each of 4 pieces of toast with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and each of the remaining slices with 1 tablespoon jam.Place them together forming 4 sandwiches.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks, along with the celery.
- Serve sandwiches with veggies and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie