Spinach Quiche Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat oil a sauté pan over medium heat and cook the onions until tender and caramelized.
- Add the minced garlic and cook an additional minute then set aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and stir in cottage cheese, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Once combined, stir in spinach, salt and cooled onion and garlic mixture.
- Pour the mixture into lightly greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the filling is set and golden on top.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie