- 3 medium russet potato
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- Dice potatoes, onions and peppers into 1/4″ pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the onions and potatoes.
- Stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper and stir again.
- Spread potatoes across the skillet and let cook for 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes and then spreading the potatoes out again.
- You want the potatoes to get brown and crispy on the sides.
- Add the peppers and stir to combine. Continue cooking, stirring every few minutes for another 5-10 minutes. Taste and season with salt, pepper and rosemary to taste.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie