Toasted Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich with CarrotsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 stalk celery
- 4 cup grapes
- Toast the bread.
- Spread each of 4 pieces of toast with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and each of the remaining slices with 1 tablespoon jam.Place them together forming 4 sandwiches.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks, along with the celery.
- Serve sandwiches with veggies and grapes on the side.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 437mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 37g