- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 regular taco shells
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 medium kiwi
- Chop onion; dice tomato and bell pepper; shred carrot, lettuce, and cheese if needed. Set all aside separately.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook about 4 minutes until slightly soft, stirring frequently.
- Add the turkey and continue to cook 5-7 minutes until no longer pink; stir frequently to crumble.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells according to package directions.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, and salt to the meat mixture, and stir to combine.
- Spoon the filling into warmed taco shells and add toppings as desired.
- Serve with sliced kiwi on the side.
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 672mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g