Sweet Potato Coconut MuffinsPrint Pin Rate
- 10 standard cupcake liners
- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Add two cups of cooked, mashed sweet potato, oil, vanilla and sugar to a blender and blend well.
- Add coconut and wet ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined; be careful not to over-mix.
- Add an even amount of batter to 10 muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted through the center of a muffin comes out clean.