- 12 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 cup carrots, baby
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package; set aside. Chop tomatoes.
- In a medium bowl, mix tomatoes, yogurt, pesto, and cooked pasta; toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for later.
- Serve with carrots and grapes on the side.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 351mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 21g