- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 cup kale
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon vinegar, cider
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 ounce beef, top sirloin
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 medium pear
- 2 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- Heat oven to low broil setting.
- Roughly chop greens; slice mushrooms (if needed), bell pepper, cucumber, and onion. Toss all together in a large bowl, then set aside.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove excess fat from beef and slice into thin strips.
- Place meat on a baking sheet and broil in oven for 6 minutes; turning over once during roasting.
- Meanwhile, slice avocado and pears.
- Add beef to the salad, then top with dressing, avocado and pear slices. (Serving size: 2 cups salad, 3 ounces steak)
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 398mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 17g