Skillet Potatoes with Peppers and OnionsPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 medium russet potato
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- Dice potatoes, onions and peppers into 1/4″ pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the onions and potatoes.
- Stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper and stir again.
- Spread potatoes across the skillet and let cook for 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes and then spreading the potatoes out again.
- You want the potatoes to get brown and crispy on the sides.
- Add the peppers and stir to combine. Continue cooking, stirring every few minutes for another 5-10 minutes. Taste and season with salt, pepper and rosemary to taste.