- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium lime
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 medium pear
- Drain and rinse beans. Slice avocado. Grate cheese.
- Top tortillas with beans and cheese. If desired, heat in the microwave for a few seconds until cheese has melted.
- Top with avocado slices, a spritz of lime juice, salsa, and Greek yogurt.
- Serve with sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 982mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 15g