Pesto Linguini with Tomatoes
Quick but classic, this pesto pasta is tossed with red ripe tomatoes for a colorful and healthy Italian lunch.Print Pin Rate
- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup pineapple
- 1 medium cucumber
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Dice tomatoes.
- As soon as the pasta is done, drain and toss with pesto.
- Top each serving of pasta with diced tomatoes and freshly grated cheese.
- Serve with pineapple and cucumber slices on the side.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 412mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g