- 3/4 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cup pineapple
- 4 ounce ham, chopped
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Allow dough to rest for 30 minutes before using. Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Heat a grill pan or large skillet over high heat.
- Mix honey and water together in a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Add pineapple and ham to the honey mixture and toss to coat. Add to heated pan and cook for 1-2 minutes; set aside.
- Split dough into 4 equal portions and roll out into pizza rounds on a lightly floured countertop. Bake in oven for 5 minutes, then remove, leaving the oven on.
- Spread marinara over the cooked crusts, then add pineapple, ham, and cheese. Bake again for 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- For the salad, chop the romaine and top with tomatoes and ranch dressing.
- Serve pizzas with salad and any remaining pineapple on the side. (Serving size: 1 personal pizza)
Calories: 550kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 1496mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 24g