Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 8 ounce ham
- 1/2 cup, chunks pineapple
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium apple
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- Preheat oven to 450°F. If directed on package, allow dough to rest at room temperature before stretching to fit pizza sheet.
- Cut ham into smaller pieces, chop pineapple, slice onion, grate carrot, and core and chop apple.
- Top pizza dough with sauce, grated cheese, ham, pineapple, and onion. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss together carrot, apple, spinach, and dressing.
- Slice pizza and serve warm with salad on the side.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 830mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie