- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 2 medium peach
- 4 medium carrot
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Peel and slice peaches.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon.
- Dip the bread into the batter, being sure to coat both sides. Then place onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven; butter each slice, covering completely, then flip over. Top 4 slices with cream cheese and the other 4 with peach slices; place back into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While bread is baking, peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Put sandwiches together and serve with carrot sticks.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 510mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g