- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. While still hot, stir in grated Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Chop tomato and toss in with pasta, stirring to evenly coat all ingredients. If packing to-go, allow to cool before placing into lunchboxes.
- Slice cucumber and add to lunchbox along with remaining ingredients, keeping all separated. Don’t forget to tuck in that special note for your loved one!
Calories: 487kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 262mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g