- 2 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, pure
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 fruit mango
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix coconut milk, chia seeds, coconut flakes, maple syrup, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Allow to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, peel and cube mango.
- Stir pudding mixture. Layer 6 individual serving dishes (mason jars work well) with pudding and mango cubes. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with additional coconut flakes and cinnamon before serving.
Calories: 608kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Sodium: 66mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 43g