- 3 medium banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- Mash one banana in a medium mixing bowl. Add milk, egg and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon zest and juice of half the lemon. Mix well.
- Add the flour, protein powder, chia seeds, and baking powder. Mix together (batter may be lumpy).
- Heat a large skillet over medium and add coconut oil (adding more if needed). Once hot, add 1/4 cup of batter to skillet, per pancake. Cook until bubbly and flip. Cook 1-2 minutes longer or until golden brown. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Serve with maple syrup and the remaining bananas, sliced.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 69mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 26g