- 1 pound chicken breast
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce pasta, shapes
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cup basil, fresh
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Season chicken as desired and cook on an indoor or outdoor grill; cover to keep warm.
- Chop broccoli into bite-size pieces and add to a large zip-lock bag, along with the oil. Seal well and shake to evenly coat.
- Add broccoli to a baking dish and roast for 15-20 minutes until soft and starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the package directions.
- For the pesto: add 1/4 cup oil, juice from the lemon, minced garlic, basil, and walnuts to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve pasta topped with pesto, broccoli, and sliced chicken; serve grapes on the side.
Calories: 566kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 74mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g