- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 1 medium banana
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 4 stick string cheese
- Lay out bread slices; spread 4 slices with peanut butter and the remaining 4 with jam. Cut banana into slices and place on top of the peanut butter. Close sandwiches and cut off the crusts. You can also use a cute sandwich cutter or cookie cutter here if desired.
- Add a sandwich to each lunchbox, along with a serving of all remaining ingredients; keep dressing in a separate, smaller container until ready to eat.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 700mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g