- 2 stalk celery
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup apples, dried
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 1/2 cup pistachios, unsalted
- 2 cup hummus
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- Cut celery into sticks; peel carrot and cut into sticks; slice pepper and cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Mix dried apples, chocolate and pistachios together.
- Using a bento style lunch box, toss lunch components in and send off to school, work or play!
Calories: 560kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 715mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 19g