- 1/2 pound turkey, ground
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 8 leaf inner lettuce
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium apple
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium.
- Add turkey to skillet; cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring to crumble.
- Add seasoning, stir, and continue to cook another 3-4 minutes until turkey is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat.
- Remove from heat and stir in yogurt. Slice avocado and dice tomato (removing seeds).
- Lay lettuce leaves out on each of 4 plates. Fill with turkey, avocado slices, and tomatoes.
- Wrap up tightly and serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 367mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 21g