- 3 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 1 medium cauliflower
- Slice cucumbers. They will serve as the “bread.”
- Spread a small amount of cream cheese onto each cucumber slice.
- Roll ham slices and then cut each into quarters. Lay one quarter between each of 2 cucumber slices, forming “sandwiches.”
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- Serve cucumber “sandwiches” alongside grapes, almonds, cauliflower, and any remaining cucumber slices.
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 404mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g