- 12 regular taco shells
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 2 clove garlic
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup pineapple
- Drain and rinse black beans; mince garlic cloves.
- Place all filling ingredients (including chipotle powder if desired) into a crock pot (do not drain tomatoes); cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Before serving, dice onion, shred lettuce, and warm taco shells according to the package instructions.
- Fill warm shells with bean mixture and top with desired toppings; serve pineapple on the side.