- 4 large egg
- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 4 medium peach
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 stalk celery
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup salad dressing, balsamic vinaigrette, light
- Hard boil eggs. Drain and allow to cool, then peel, slice, and set aside.
- While eggs boil, cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat. Cook until crispy, then remove from skillet and lay on a plate covered with paper towels or napkins; blot with more paper towels to remove any excess grease. Crumble and set aside.
- Cut open peaches and remove the pit. Cut into slices.
- Tear/shred lettuce, slice or dice tomato, and dice celery. Toss all into a large bowl along with the peaches, eggs, and walnuts.
- Add dressing and toss until well combined.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 259mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g