- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium carrot
- 2 medium mango
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut tortillas into wedges and place on a baking sheet, then brush lightly with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for about 10 minutes checking every few minutes for doneness. Cool completely before serving or packing for a lunch.
- Meanwhile, peel carrots and cut into sticks; slice the mangoes or cut into chunks. Cube the cheese.
- Serve chips with salsa for dipping, alongside cheese cubes, carrot sticks, and mango.
Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 1593mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 23g