This simple and flavorful chili is high in protein and fiber and makes a comforting cool-weather meal.
Chili with Corn ChipsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 pound ground beef
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 15 ounce kidney beans, canned
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 medium tortillas, corn
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium orange
- Chop onion, garlic, and carrots into small pieces.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high. Add onions, carrots, and garlic and continue to cook 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer 20-30 minutes or until thick (adjust chili powder and brown sugar to taste).
- Meanwhile, slice corn tortillas into 8 wedges each. Arrange in a single layer on a cookie sheet; spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt to taste. Bake at 400°F for just a few minutes until chips begin to get brown and crispy.
- Serve chili with chips and orange wedges on the side.