- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 teaspoon mustard
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup pineapple
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and mustard.
- Spread cream cheese/mustard mixture evenly over each tortilla, then add ham and spinach leaves.
- Chop tomato and sprinkle on top of spinach.
- Roll tortillas up tightly and cut into slices.
- Serve with pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie