- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 head medium (5-6″ dia.) cauliflower
- 1 cup, chopped kale
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 cup strawberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, chop cauliflower into bite-size pieces, and roughly chop kale; toss into pot with pasta.
- Add pesto and juice from 1/4 of the lemon; mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice strawberries and serve on the side, topped with a bit of yogurt.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 600mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 18g