- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup hash browns, frozen
- 10 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mince garlic; dice mushrooms, onion, and peppers.
- Using a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Sauté mushrooms for 3-4 minutes until they begin to soften and brown. Add onion and garlic; sauté for 2 minutes more. Remove veggies from heat and set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil in same skillet and add peppers. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then add spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray. Spread shredded potatoes out evenly in dish. Add veggies and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; pour mixture over veggies; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 40-45 minutes until the cheese has melted and becomes golden in color.
- Serve with banana slices on the side.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 248mg | Sodium: 353mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g