These delicious, wholesome cookies are bursting with berry flavor, toasty coconut, and whole grain oats. Make them ahead for a quick and kid-friendly breakfast or lunchbox add-in!
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 3 medium banana
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine oats, coconut, flax, salt, pecans, and blueberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Mash 3 very ripe bananas and and to a separate, smaller bowl. Stir in oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Add the banana mixture to the oats and mix until well combined.
- Press 2 tablespoons of mixture into a 2 1/2-inch round cookie cutter, then place on the prepared baking sheet. Continue with remaining mixture until all batter has been used.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fragrant and golden. Allow to cool on the pan before serving.