These sweet and chewy cookies are packed with flavor and crispy chia seeds for your little peanut butter lovers! These cookies feature whole grain oats and they’re naturally high in protein and fiber, too.
Peanut Butter Chia Breakfast Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup scant
- 3 large egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup peanuts, dry-roasted, unsalted
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Heat butter just until melted, then mix with maple syrup. Whisk in eggs, then add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well.
- Add oats, salt, baking powder, chia seeds, and chopped peanuts. Mix well.
- Scoop out by tablespoons onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.