Peanut Butter Chia Breakfast CookiesPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, pure
- 3 large egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup peanuts, dry-roasted, unsalted
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat butter just until melted, then mix with maple syrup. Whisk in eggs, then add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well.
- Add oats, salt, baking powder, chia seeds, and chopped peanuts. Mix well.
- Scoop out by tablespoons onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.