- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 cup strawberries
- 2 medium bell pepper, yellow
- Spread one side of 4 pieces of bread with almond butter.
- Slice some of the strawberries and place on top of the almond butter.
- Top with remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Remove tops, ribs, and seeds from bell peppers, then cut into slices.
- Serve sandwiches with pepper slices and remaining strawberries on the side.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 295mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g