- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- 2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a 12 cup muffin tin or use paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine cereal and milk; let stand until softened, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in oil, applesauce, lightly beaten eggs, and sugar into cereal mixture. Fold in flour mixture.
- Divide batter among cups. Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.
- Cool in tin 5 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Let cool completely or serve warm. Fruit and yogurt may served on the side.
- Store up to 5 days at room temperature in a resealable plastic bag.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie