- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cup vegetable broth
- 3 cup tortellini pasta
- 10 ounce frozen vegetables, mixed
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup grapes
- Dice onion and mince garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high; sauté onion and garlic until soft and clear.
- Add broth and heat bring to a boil; add tortellini and cook to al dente.
- Add in the frozen veggies and continue cooking until heated through.
- Stir in pesto, and garnish with Parmesan cheese. Serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie