- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 2 ounces pretzel sticks or twists
- 2 cup pineapple
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Spread each tortilla with peanut butter and jam, roll up tightly, cut in half. Serve with remaining ingredients on the side. Remember to pack separately if this is a lunch to go.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie