Mini No-Bake Santa Cheesecakes
Santa Claus is coming to town and it looks like his hat got here first! Mini No-Bake Santa Cheesecakes that look like the big man’s cap!
Santa Claus Hat Mini Cheesecakes
These are the cutest christmas cheesecakes around! And they’re no-bake, so no fuss! Half of this little treat is a strawberry so it keeps it quite healthy for a dessert and the kids will love helping you put these together. These Mini No-Bake Santa Cheesecakes come to life when you place the strawberry on top!
Christmas Cheesecake with Chocolate Crust
This recipe uses Annie’s chocolate crackers to make the crust. We love the Annie’s brand especially for making Holiday treats with ingredients that we can get behind.
Even Christmas can be a good time to teach your kids to make better choices when it comes to sweets and treats. Top cookies with berries and fruit instead of frosting, this will fill them up faster and they’ll be getting natural sugar instead of refined and processed sugar.
After you place your strawberries on top, you’ll need a little “poof” of white to finish of Santa’s hat. I topped mine with some extra cheesecake but you can use a dollop of whipped cream, or even a mini marshmallow if you snip it in half with scissors so the sticky inside can stick to the strawberry!
Cute Christmas Snacks
Need some help coming up with healthy Christmas snack ideas? We have you covered with our 25 top Christmas Snacks! Everything from banana slice snowmen to celery Christmas trees!
I was most nervous about popping these little guys out of the mini cupcake pan after they froze, but they popped out so easily! I just used a butter knife and pressed down firmly on one side of each well and each one POPPED right out! Enjoy my cute Mini No-Bake Santa Cheesecakes this Christmas!
Mini No-Bake Santa Cheesecakes
- 1 cup Teddy graham crackers, chocolate
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 8 ounce cream cheese, low fat
- 1/2 container (4 oz) Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 24 medium (1-1/4″ dia) strawberries
- Finely crush Annie’s Chocolate Bunnies in a blender or food processor and combine with melted coconut oil. Grease a mini cupcake pan and then place a heaping teaspoon of crust into each well and flatten. (I like to flatten all the wells together at the end, so I can disperse any extra crust crumbs that I have!)
- Place in the freezer to let firm while you make the filling.
- Combine softened cream cheese with greek yogurt, honey, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Mix until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into each well of you mini cupcake pan, then smooth out. (I used extra cheesecake filling to make the top of my santa hat, so I froze it in a small bowl so I could roll them later. BUT you can use whipped cream to top off your santa hats instead.)
- Place in the freezer to firm for at least 15 minutes. Use a butter knife to pop them out of your pan!
- Top with a strawberry (I chopped off the stems) to make it look like a santa hat! For the top of the santa hat, either roll little balls of your extra cheese cake filling or put a little whipped cream on top!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie
Yummy Christmas Homemade Candy Receipes
I APPRECIATE all of the hard work you do to give us fun and healthy recipes. This one I LOVE. I will definitely be making this on Sunday for dessert and probably many more times after that. My kids are going to have fun. Thanks Super Healthy Kids
Aw you’re so sweet! Enjoy the time in the kitchen with your kids!
I’m just making this now, sounds so yummy! Is it only 1 cup of the chocolate crackers? It only fills 11 mini muffin cups 1/4 of the way, not 24 for me. Thanks!
What is ” Annie’s Chocolate Bunnies ” We don’t have this where I live. This isn’t in the ingredient list either or how much chocolate this really is.
Any kind of healthy chocolate cookie or even a graham cracker would do for your no-bake Santa cheesecakes.
What’s the best way to store these if I prep them the night before for a party? Fridge or freezer?
With out the strawberry? I would definitely store them in the fridge.
I have one word for this cake:SUPERB! Thank you so much for sharing!!!??♀️?
i love cooking and baking i like this recipe
i try this this weekend. thanks for sharing.
I tried this recipe but found that the base crumbled as soon as I tried to pick them up, and the cheese cake melted within 20 mins. I did only freeze them for 40 mins though. Will try again in 24 hours.
Any way to make these dairy free? ?
Hi Jessica, you could try using a dairy free cream cheese. 🙂
I wish I would have read the other reviews before I made these. I had the same problem in that the bottom was very unstable and the cream cheese mixture was too runny. I made these for a class party and they do not transport or hold up very well. Cute idea, but need to be eaten immediately after freezing.