- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 1 medium banana
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 4 stick string cheese
- Lay out bread slices; spread 4 slices with peanut butter and the remaining 4 with jam. Cut banana into slices and place on top of the peanut butter. Close sandwiches and cut off the crusts. You can also use a cute sandwich cutter or cookie cutter here if desired.
- Add a sandwich to each lunchbox, along with a serving of all remaining ingredients; keep dressing in a separate, smaller container until ready to eat.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie