- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium peach
- Boil pasta as directed on package. While pasta cooks, rinse off zucchini. Cut lengthwise and then across, into half-moons. Add to boiling water approximately 3 minutes before pasta has finished cooking. Drain water.
- In a food processor, blend together the spinach, parsley, walnuts, grated parmesan, olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, garlic clove and salt. Set aside.
- Mix pesto into the pasta and zucchini. Serve warm with peach slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie