- 1 none cooking spray
- 3 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray a large mixing bowl and an 8×8″ pan with cooking spray.
- Add cereal, almonds, and raisins to the bowl.
- Mix peanut butter and syrup together in a small saucepan; heat over medium until bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla; pour over cereal mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared dish and press down with a spatula to evenly distribute.
- Cool completely, then cut into bars.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 104mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g