- 4 slice bread, Italian
- 2 cup raspberries
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Dice onion and add to hot oil. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and add to pot with salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, juice of half the lemon, and nutmeg. Cook until cauliflower is slightly browned; 4-5 minutes.
- Add broth. Once it boils, turn down heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. (You may also add a small amount to a high-powered blender and then add back to the pot to heat through).
- Serve warm with bread slices and berries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie