- 6 cup spinach
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup, chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoon poppy seed dressing, light
- Place ground beef in a large saucepan on medium-high. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; stirring to crumble. Chop onion and add to skillet. saute until tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and beans (undrained), chili powder, tomatoes and tomato sauce; stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10-12 minutes allowing flavors to blend and sauce to thicken a bit.
- Assemble salad by simply tossing all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Serve chili hot, with salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie